Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Blocked

Well, I was a bad, infrequent blogger to begin with, but now I'm afraid it will be worse. I used to access the blog from work during lunch, but recently they have blocked all blogger blogs, I'm not sure why, maybe someone was looking at inappropriate blogs and ruined it for the rest of us. I'll try to wrestle the laptop away from Richard as often as I can for updates.

Things are going well in the Gustafson house. Softball season is in full swing, and Logan and his teammates are improving every week. He's enjoying his time at home with Grannie, and seems to be in a growth spurt and will eat us out of house and home before its over.

Miss Avery finally rolled over the other night, although different from the 'norm' she rolled back to front, and seems to have no interest in going the other way. She's onto solid foods now, and bananas seem to be her favorite, and peas are the least favorite, and since I also can't stand the smell of them, we won't be consuming many peas in our house.

Otherwise, life is good!

1 comment:

  1. Bummer on the blocked site. Sounds like the kids are doing great! YAHOO! So fun to watch them grow and change isn't it?

    ReplyDelete