Tuesday, December 8, 2009

One more....

Only one more doctor visit before the big day! Wow, I cannot believe how fast time as gone. Even these last few weeks, everyone says how slow they go, but not for me, time is flying by. Two weeks from today (unless I go early) we'll be holding our new little bundle of joy.

And we're pretty much ready around the house too. Maybe just some cleaning before hand. I had thought maybe I'd throw together some freezer meals before hand, but if I don't get to it oh well.

We finished putting up the Christmas tree last night, just a few little decorations here and there to put up. I think this weekend we'll make a few batches of cookies and we have a gingerbread train to put together. Shopping is done, so other than wrapping presents, I think we're all set.

I'm starting to get a little anxious/nervous about once the baby is actually here, we're ready household wise. But it's been awhile since we've had a baby around, and so much has happened since Logan was born, I hope its just like riding a bike and it all comes back quickly.

But we're all excited to meet the new little one, so stay tuned for any news :)

1 comment:

  1. You will be great parents (again)! Once you hold that little sweet one nothing else will matter!
    Glad you guys are ready to go. Have your bag packed? Diapers bought?
    What a great Christmas you guys are going to have!!! Can't wait for all those pictures!

    ReplyDelete